Tokyo Olympics: Here's how you can cheer for Indian athletes by directly sending in your best wishes
The Tokyo Olympics is just around the corner, as the global spectacle is set to get underway from July 23 and run until August 8. While the Indian athletes look for inspiration from the fans, here's how you can directly send them the best wishes.
With just ten days to go before the most extensive global sporting spectacle, the Tokyo Olympics 2020, gets underway, the hype seems to be getting intense with each passing day. The competition would be special for India, as 228 strong athletes would not only represent the nation but put in their best to come out on top and help India have its best Olympic outing to date.
However, the athletes cannot do it all independently, as they would also need undying support from their fans. With the Games being held behind closed doors this term, fans would have to enjoy all the action virtually, including the cheering.
However, all the cheer and best wishes need to reach the Indian athletes. So, how would that happen? In the same light, Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi has stated that it could all the best wishes messages from the fans could be sent directly to the Indian contingent through the official PM Narendra Modi's website or app.
Here's the procedure:
- Go to Narendra Modi's website.
- A 'Cheer for India' poster would appear on the home page.
- Click the 'start' button on the poster.
- Choose the name of the player or sport and select his/her picture.
- After clicking on 'next', choose the message you want to send. There is also an option to send a personalised message, where you have to enter your name and message.
- Click 'next' to send the message, while an option to download the message would also be visible.
- After downloading, you can share it on social media.
- There is no cap on the number of messages that can be sent.
NOTE: Asianet News humbly requests everyone to wear masks, sanitise, maintain social distancing and get vaccinated as soon as eligible. Together we can and will break the chain #ANCares #IndiaFightsCorona