Asianet News English

Why working remotely is becoming the new normal, as per Liridon Vrapca

Digital marketing expert Liridon Vrapca shares insights into how coronavirus is creating a shift in doing business from onsite to online.

Why working remotely is becoming the new normal, as per Liridon Vrapca - vpn
Author
India, First Published May 24, 2021, 2:47 PM IST
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Whatsapp

If there were any persistent thoughts about the necessity of adapting to digital for business longevity, the COVID-19 pandemic has hushed them. Digital marketing expert Liridon Vrapca shares insights into how coronavirus is creating a shift in doing business from onsite to online. Let’s delve.

Liridon Vrapca starts by pointing to facts – before the onset of COVID-19, only 29 percent of US employees functioned remotely. Whereas for the rest of the 71 percent, including around 40 percent of the total onsite American workforce — the shift to remote working lifestyle full-time has been a shocker for the system - metaphorically speaking, yet in certain cases, quite literally as user demand surpassed digital bandwidth. But the silver lining, Liridon Vrapca explains, is that with such huge groups of businesses, entrepreneurs, and employees now going remote, digital collaboration is improving in quantum leaps. This has accelerated the migration of businesses online. They have no other option but to sophisticate their tools to facilitate this transition and bring their employees to a level of comfort with this migration.

On the other hand, entrepreneurs who had not only increased the pace of migrating their businesses online but also executed on their digital strategies prior to the pandemic are now in a position to leapfrog their less agile contenders. But this doesn’t undermine the pandemic-led challenges they now face, regardless of their present level of digital prowess.  Migrating business online on its own is not a cure-all for everything that ails the business community in the existing economic scenario. These digitally-led business do, however, have significantly more advanced tools handy to not only weather the storm, but to emerge stronger on the other side.


To sum it all up, Liridon Vrapca shares that COVID-19 has mandated many businesses to organise investor meetings on platforms like Zoom, run marketing and advertising campaigns online, and embrace digital contactless mediums for payment.

Follow Us:
Download App:
  • android
  • ios