Bengaluru: A massive fire broke out at the Hangover pub in HSR layout, Bengaluru on November 16.

Firefighters arrived at the scene immediately and the situation was under control. The massive fire broke out at around 12.25pm on Monday.

It is estimated that the fire may have been ignited by a short circuit in the pub.

The pub was lit up for a while leading to an atmosphere of anxiety. Three firefighters arrived at the scene shortly after the incident.

Also read: Karnataka: 21-year-old Haveri man rapes and murders mother

The firefighters extinguished the fire and took control of the situation. No staff were injured, and casualties were reported during and after the incident.

Bommanahalli MLA Satish Reddy visited the site and inspected the area and police are investigating the reason behind the fire.

Earlier last week, a huge fire broke out at a chemical factor in Bapuji Nagar on Mysuru road in Bengaluru on November 10, the police later arrested the owners and their son.

As many as 1,800 barrels of chemicals used for sanitisers and paint thinners were illegally stored in the godown according to police.