Stage set for Mithibai's mega 'Kshitij 2020' college festival
The annual international intercollegiate cultural festival, which takes place over the course of 4 days, is now back for its 14th edition. But unlike previous years, the format of 'Kshitij 2020-Sapno Ka Safar' has undergone changes in view of the Coronavirus pandemic.
This year the festival will be conducted in three distinctive parts:
* Open for national and international entries.
* Judges will select the top participants for the next round.
* Tentative: November
* Participants will either have to perform live or send recorded videos based on the event.
* Top participants will then be shortlisted and promoted to Phase II by the judges.
* Tentative: Mid-December
* Final phase of 'Kshitij 2020'.
* Online streaming through live performances where the judges will select the podium winners.
* If the situation is favourable, Phase II will be conducted offline.
* Tentative: Mid-January
Also part of the plans for this year's edition of 'Kshitij' are workshops, talk shows, artist performing sets, internship fair, podcasts and campus ambassador programmes.
'Kshitij' has had many celebrities visiting the festival, making it one of the biggest and most awaited festival.
Along with an enthusiastic team, talented participants, and many exciting performances in store, 'Kshitij' is adapting to the 'new normal' by bringing the festival to your devices.