Six-year-old dies in quarantine centre after being bitten by snake
First Published 25, May 2020, 7:04 PM
A six-year-old girl died after she was allegedly bitten by a snake in a quarantine centre
A minor girl died in a quarantine centre in Uttarakhand after she was allegedly bitten by a snake.
The six-year-old girl was at a quarantine centre in Nainital district’s Betalghat area.
According to a media report, on May 25, the girl was bitten by a snake. She was rushed to the hospital and was given anti-venom, but she succumbed later.
The girl with her parents were quarantined at the school three days ago after their return from Delhi around 12 days ago.
Nainital has emerged as the district with the highest number of positive Covid-19 cases in the state. Of Uttarakhand’s 332 positive Covid-19 cases till Monday afternoon, Nainital had 117 cases.