Rashmika Mandanna gives sneak-peek into 'A day in her life', here's what she wrote in 'Dear Diary'
Rashmika Mandanna has yet another 'Deary diary' update for all of us, check it out.
Rashmika Mandanna is often active on her Instagram account and keeps sharing updates from her daily life with her fans. She popularly pens down her day on 'Dear Diary' and shares the deets with her fans.
The National Crush has taken into the habit of sharing her Dear Diary on social media. To keep fans updated about her daily routine and counting on all the things she did through the day, Rashmika shared, "Oh Oh Oh my diary I forgot!
- woke up to Aura's scratching and biting and tickling..
- watched some TV since we didn't have shoot.. and I woke up early unnecessarily..
- fed Aura her food.. her medicines
- my team @goldandglittr and @chakrapu.madhu came home.. we chilled a bit.. 🥰
- had two phone call interviews..
- got ready.. headed to the meeting..
- both the meetings went well.. met some really nice people ️
- did some dubbing for one of the ad films
- got back home by 8 pm
- ate some dinner.. again fed aura her food and meds and
- both of us went to sleeeeppp!
What a nice day it was yesterday!"
Rashmika Mandanna is currently stationed in Mumbai, fulfilling all her work commitments. She recently launched an initiative #SpreadingHopes, to bring in stories of ordinary people doing extraordinary things. She is giving away positivity in these challenging times by telling stories.
Rashmika will soon be seen making her debut in Bollywood with 'Mission Majnu', co-starring Sidharth Malhotra. She had also recently resumed shooting for her second Hindi film 'Goodbye' and shared the screen with Amitabh Bachchan and Neena Gupta.