Prime Minister Narendra Modi tells global investors that a strong and vibrant India can contribute to stabilization of the world economic order.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi today addressed the virtual global investor round table conference in which he reiterated that a strong and vibrant India can contribute to stabilization of the world economic order.
Here are highlights of what Prime Minister Modi told investors:
* The pandemic successfully brought out traits that Indians are known for: A sense of responsibility, a spirit of compassion, national unity and the spark of innovation
* India has shown remarkable resilience in this pandemic, be it fighting the virus or ensuring economic stability. This resilience is driven by the strength of our systems, support of our people and stability of our policies.
* A strategy that aims to use our strength in technology to become the global centre for innovations. A strategy that aims to contribute to global development using our immense human resources and their talents: PM
* India's quest to become Aatmanirbhar is not just a vision but a well-planned economic strategy. A strategy that aims to use the capabilities of our businesses and skills of our workers to make India into a global manufacturing powerhouse.
* Today, investors are moving towards companies which have a high environmental, social and governance score. India already has systems and companies which rank high on this. India believes in following the path of growth with equal focus on ESG.
* India offers you Democracy, Demography, Demand as well as Diversity. Such is our diversity that you get multiple markets within one market. These come with multiple pocket sizes & multiple preferences. These come with multiple weathers and multiple levels of development
* Our recent reforms in agriculture open up new exciting possibilities to partner with the farmers of India. With the help of technology and modern processing solutions, India will soon emerge as an agriculture export hub.
* If you want returns with reliability, India is the place to be. If you want demand with democracy, India is the place to be. If you want stability with sustainability, India is the place to be. If you want growth with a green approach, India is the place to be
* A strong and vibrant India can contribute to stabilization of the world economic order. We will do whatever it takes to make India the engine of global growth resurgence
Last Updated 5, Nov 2020, 7:26 PM