Experience pure certified organic baby skin care with ‘goodnessme’
Goodnessme products have been formulated keeping harmful chemicals as far away as possible. The range has taken over 3 years of research and testing to develop, with ingredients having been sourced from all around the world.
The definition of ‘natural’ is a bit vague, especially when it comes to the beauty and skin care industry. Products containing ingredients that come from natural sources can be labelled natural but they may not be organically produced. This means they contain preservatives and chemicals or have been grown using pesticides. Even worse, product makers only have to include 0.01% ingredients that are ‘natural’ to be able to market the product as such.
Know the key difference between Certified Organic V/S Natural
· Strict certification including inspections is MUST for Certified Organic, but Not Mandatory for Natural products
· Environment-friendly production is MUST for Certified Organic, but Not Mandatory for Natural products
· Certified Organic products maintain Soil and Water Health, but this is Not Mandatory for Natural products
· Certified Organic products make Use of Approved Organic Farming Methods, but this is Not applicable for Natural products
· Certified Organic products don’t use any Genetically modified ingredients, but there are no restrictions on usage of Genetically modified ingredients in case of Natural products
· Certified Organic products don’t use any Toxic Pesticides or Synthetic Fertilisers, but there are no restrictions on usage of such ingredients in case of Natural products
The outermost layer of baby’s skin is 30% thinner than that of adults. Hence, it is super sensitive and permeable. That is why it is necessary to choose products which are made from pure ingredients and are extremely safe.
Understanding the dilemma of parents, brands like goodnessme from the house of Godrej Consumer Products is empowering parents by giving them the choice of pure and certified organic products to choose from. goodnessme is a premium range of certified products made from organic ingredients and zero toxins for sensitive baby skin.
It is a brand that understands the requirements and needs of both a baby and a mom. Their baby skin care range is Certified COSMOS Organic by ECOCERT, France – one of the world’s largest organic certification organisations. The certification can only be achieved after passing through stringent compliance processes including raw material testing, formulation approvals, even annual factory audits, including banning more than 1300 ingredients deemed not fit for use for baby products as per European standards. It’s no surprise, then, that the products don’t include any toxins, parabens, petroleum, phthalates, synthetic fragrance, mineral oil, or silicones, ensuring 100% transparency and re-establishing the promise of purity.
goodnessme products have been formulated keeping harmful chemicals as far away as possible. The range has taken over 3 years of research and testing to develop, with ingredients having been sourced from all around the world. Meant for little ones between 0-2 years, the goodnessme range includes a variety of products in multiple SKU’s like certified organic baby soap; certified organic baby oil; certified organic baby moisturizer; certified organic multipurpose baby cream; certified organic baby head-to-toe wash, and so on. Being a digital-first brand, goodnessme products are only available online as of now and can be purchased from the brand website (www.goodnessme.com) and across online marketplaces like Amazon, Flipkart and FirstCry
Disclaimer: This is a featured content