- A major fire broke at a chair manufacturing unit at Vinayaka Nagar
- Two workers killed and 10 injured in the fire
A chair manufacturing unit in the second floor of the four-storey building caught fire allegedly due to a short circuit. Four workers were inside the unit when the fire broke out. Two workers could not come out and were charred.
Eight fire tending vehicles doused the fire after hours of efforts. 10 students in the Madarasa, situated in the same building were injured and have been admitted to the Victoria Hospital.
Both the workers who died are from Bihar, said sources.
Last Updated 31, Mar 2018, 6:36 PM IST