- A welder was stabbed by two unidentified customers for refusing to get cigarette.
- Two men at a the wine shop drinking asked a customer to get them cigarette.
- When he refused an altercation resulted and the drunken two stabbed him in the chest and escaped.
- A pro-Hindu activist saw him bleeding on street and got him admitted to hospital.
- He is said to be out of danger and police are on the look out for culprits.
A welder was stabbed by two unidentified customers for refusing to get cigarette. Luckily he is under treatment and is said to be out of danger, reported Kannada Prabha.
Ahmedjaan (52) a resident of Arehalli is a welder by profession and on Sunday he borrowed Rs 100 from his wife and had come to buy liquor at Balaji Wines on Uttarahalli main road. At the wine shop two persons were standing near the cash counter and drinking. When Ahmed came to buy his drink the two asked him to get them cigarette. When he refused an altercation resulted and the drunken two stabbed Ahmed in the chest and escaped.
Ahmed was bleeding and people gathered. A pro-Hindu activist Chakravarthi Sulibele who lives at Uttarahalli was returning to his house when he saw the crowd gathered around Ahmed. He immediately took Ahmed to a nearby hospital and got him admitted. Ahmed is said to be out of danger. Subrahmanyapura police have booked a case and have identified the culprits and will soon be arrested they said.
Last Updated 31, Mar 2018, 6:31 PM IST