- Did you know that Sunny Leone was studying to be a nurse?
- Sunny loves Delhi’s street food
- Sunny's 1st job was at a German bakery and that too when she was just 15.
May 13, means today is Bollywood actress Sunny Leone’s birthday, and here we have 13 facts about her that you must know.
Sunny was born as Karenjit Kaur Vohra to a Sikh family in Ontario, Canada, She has gained enormous popularity and success as an adult star, but apart from that, she has handled various things effectively. She was a contract performer for Vivid Entertainment and was named by Maxim as one of the 12 top porn stars in 2010.
The actress tried her Bollywood luck with Mahesh Bhatt's Jism 2 and since then, there was no looking back; beautiful Sunny has starred in 56 films till now. The bold and beautiful actress is also famous for her sizzling item numbers. Before this, Sunny was a participant on a reality television show Bigg Boss in 2012.
For many young women, the Ragini MMS 2 actress is the style symbol and also an inspiration. She has added a lot of spice to Indian film industry with her erotic movies and item songs; she has also done many South Indian films too.
We bring you these and many lesser known facts about the actor who has turned 36.
1. In her childhood, Sunny was very athletic and played street hockey with the boys.
2) Sunny lost virginity to a basketball player at school at the age of 16.
3) Her 1st job was at a German bakery and that too when she was just 15.
4) Sunny wanted to become a paediatric nurse.
5) Sunny was engaged to the Vice President of marketing at Playboy, Matt Erikson. Since things didn’t work out, they broke up in the year 2008.
6) She was the Penthouse Pet of the Month in March 2001 and Penthouse Pet of the Year in 2003.
7) Sunny loves steamed lime fish with sliced chillies. Delhi’s street food like gol-gappas and dahi chaat are her favourites. The actress cheats on her diet with chocolates and parathas too. She is a big time foodie.
8) Sunny's husband, Daniel Webber approves all her movie scripts and also manages her finances. If he doesn’t like any particular script, Sunny doesn’t go forward with it.
9) Sunny contributes to charities for cancer and is also an animal-rights supporter. She made it to BBC’s 100 Most Influential Women list in the year 2016. With her on this list were four other Indian women, including a 105-year old environmentalist.
10) Sunny Leone prefers staying alone at home and spending her time reading books.
11) According to reports, Sunny is bisexual, a fact which she realised at the age of 13.
12) The actress became the first Indian celebrity to launch her mobile app in the year 2016.
12) During Raees promotions, Sunny has revealed that she is shy and introvert by nature and only learned to open up.
13) Sunny got married to filmmaker Daniel Weber in a Sikh ceremony on January 20, 2009. He calls her ‘baby’ and she calls him ‘booballa’ and ‘dolly’.
Last Updated 31, Mar 2018, 6:35 PM IST