Asianet NewsableAsianet Newsable

Child burnt alive in moving bus that caught fire

  • A moving bus in Humnabad, Bidar district caught fire and a three-year-old child was burnt alive in it.
  • Four others were severely injured


one child was burnt alive in fire accident
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Whatsapp

A private bus caught fire in Humnabad, Bidar district due to a short circuit and burnt and a three-year-old child was burnt alive inside it.


The incident took place early in the morning today at around 5 a.m.


Vihar Ramprasad, 3, died and four others were severely injured. The remaining passengers escaped. In the beginning the fire was found at the back of the bus, where a couple was seated along with their three children. As the fire started spreading they could come out of the bus only with two of their children, they could not enter the bus again to save their third child as the smoke and fire started spreading massively.  


The Puducherry registered bus (PY 01 CK 9522) was going to Hyderabad from Shirdi. The driver and the conductor have escaped from the spot.


The bus was completely burnt. Fire engines arrived at the spot but could salvage little.The Humnabad police have arrived at the spot and are investigating.


Follow Us:
Download App:
  • android
  • ios