China's Hubei province reports 13 new coronavirus cases, 22 deaths
11, Mar 2020, 2:33 PM
New Delhi: Hubei province in central China has reported 13 new confirmed cases of the novel coronavirus disease, officially known as COVID-19, all of which were in Wuhan, the provincial capital and the epicentre of the outbreak, the provincial health commission said here on Wednesday. On Tuesday, the province reported 22 deaths, 19 of which were in Wuhan. The latest report brought the total confirmed cases in the hard-hit province to 67,773 and total deaths to 3,046. Wuhan had reported 49,978 confirmed cases and 2,423 deaths as of Tuesday, according to the commission. The commission also said Hubei had 198 suspected cases after 54 were ruled out while six new suspected cases were reported on Tuesday. In India, 50 positive cases of coronavirus have been registered so far.