Asianet NewsableAsianet Newsable

Car catches fire after driver uses sanitiser while smoking cigarette; Watch horrific video

A car caught fire after its driver used a hand sanitiser while smoking a cigarette.

As per a report, the event occurred on Thursday evening in the parking lot of a Rockville shopping centre, WUSA. It is believed that the hand sanitiser is ignited the lit cigarette and set the car on fire.
After the accident, the driver was taken to the hospital with minor burns, and thankfully, his injuries are non-life-threatening.

Meantime, the video of the incident has gone viral on the Internet. In the video, it shows the car getting engulfed in flames as firefighters arrive to control the situation. Watch video.