Live Wire(Search results - 10)
IndiaAug 15, 2020, 6:26 PM IST
Hanging cables strike again: Karnataka farmer electrocuted after stepping on live wire
In the morning of August 15, a farmer’s life in Karnataka was cut short after he was electrocuted
IndiaJul 28, 2020, 8:35 PM IST
Newsable Impact – Bengaluru Traffic Police clear live wire which posed threat to pedestrians, motorists
Hanging live wire posed a threat to motorists who were taking the Domlur flyover in Bengaluru. Hours after Asianet Newsable highlighted the issue, police swung into action.
IndiaJul 28, 2020, 3:06 PM IST
Bengaluru: Hanging cable wire a threat to pedestrians, motorists on Domlur flyover
It’s high time BESCOM repairs the hanging wire before any untoward incidents are reported
NEWSAug 3, 2019, 4:51 PM IST
Bengaluru: 26- year-old woman electrocuted; residents blame BESCOM
A 26-year-old woman from KR Puram, Bengaluru, lost her life after she accidentally came in contact with a live wire while cleaning her house
NEWSJun 5, 2019, 2:33 PM IST
8-year-old boy electrocuted while playing in Bengaluru school; principal arrested
A student of class three who was playing on the first floor of the school building got electrocuted as he touched the live wires powering CCTV cameras that ran along iron grills. The principal of the school has been arrested.
NEWSMay 21, 2019, 11:57 AM IST
Bengaluru: 14- year-old succumbs while battling electric shock burns for 4 days
Nikhil had accidently touched a live wire on his neighbour’s terrace while fetching a cricket ball on May 16. He had suffered about 40% burns and was being treated at Victoria Hospital. However, he succumbed to the burns early Monday morning.
NEWSApr 27, 2019, 11:50 AM IST
9-year-old boy critical after he comes in contact with live wire; residents blame BESCOM
Nine-year-old Sai Charan was out playing with his friends when he came in contact with a live wire. The boy is now in hospital battling for life. Residents blame Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Ltd (BESCOM)
NEWSFeb 25, 2019, 12:26 PM IST
8-year-old boy dies of electrocution in Dr Rajkumar park
The eight-year-old boy was electrocuted when he came in contact with a live wire while playing in the park at around 7:30 pm and died on the spot as per eyewitnesses.