Asianet NewsableAsianet Newsable
19 results for "

Food Poisoning

"
Apple puts supplier Foxconn India plant on notice will it affect manufacturing of iPhones gcwApple puts supplier Foxconn India plant on notice will it affect manufacturing of iPhones gcw

Apple puts supplier Foxconn's India plant on notice; will it affect manufacturing of iPhones?

The facility, which employs around 17,000 people, was shut down on December 18. Apple and Foxconn did not specify when it might reopen.

Business Dec 29, 2021, 3:10 PM IST

Karnataka Over 50 students hospitalised with symptoms of food poisoning, dead snakelet found in meal-dnmKarnataka Over 50 students hospitalised with symptoms of food poisoning, dead snakelet found in meal-dnm

Karnataka: Over 50 students hospitalised with symptoms of food poisoning, dead snakelet found in meal

Students who had breakfast fell sick following which the snakelet was discovered in the vessel while food was being served.

India News Nov 19, 2021, 5:56 PM IST

Cure food poisoning naturally with these home remedies-dnmCure food poisoning naturally with these home remedies-dnm

Cure food poisoning naturally with these home remedies

Food poisoning is caused primarily by improper and unhygienic handling of food—which can breed and spread harmful bacteria.
 

Health Feb 19, 2021, 4:55 PM IST

Two Dalit girls found dead in a field in Unnao, another critical; police suspect food poisoning-dnmTwo Dalit girls found dead in a field in Unnao, another critical; police suspect food poisoning-dnm

Two Dalit girls found dead in a field in Unnao, another critical; police suspect food poisoning

Superintendent of Police Anand Kulkarni, who reached the spot, said that the two girls have died while the other one has been admitted to a hospital. The bodies of the victims have been sent for postmortem and an investigation is underway, police said.
 

Top Stories Feb 18, 2021, 10:22 AM IST

Mithun Chakraborty collapsed on the sets of The Kashmir Files? Know why ANKMithun Chakraborty collapsed on the sets of The Kashmir Files? Know why ANK

Mithun Chakraborty collapsed on the sets of The Kashmir Files? Know why

Mithun Chakraborty was shooting in Mussorie for The Kashmir Files when he collapsed due to food poisoning. Here's what happened next, read on.

Entertainment Dec 21, 2020, 1:17 PM IST

people taken ill after feasting at wedding reception in Karnataka's Ramanagara - ycbpeople taken ill after feasting at wedding reception in Karnataka's Ramanagara - ycb

Shocking: 300 people taken ill after feasting at wedding reception in Karnataka's Ramanagara

Attending a post wedding reception and feasting turned tragic for hundreds of relatives as they complained of food poisoning. As man as 300 reportedly took ill and some have been admitted at District Hospital at Ramanagar

Soon an ambulance was sent and those who complained illnesses were taken to primary health care and to District Hospital. Some relatives received treatment after they experienced vomiting and diarrhea. The concerned authorities arrived and inspected the matter.

India News Dec 9, 2020, 3:04 PM IST

103 students fall ill after consuming dinner at Bengaluru Balamandira103 students fall ill after consuming dinner at Bengaluru Balamandira

103 students fall ill after consuming dinner at Bengaluru Balamandira

Lizard's legs were reportedly seen in one of the dinner plates and students stopped eating immediately. But they later complained of vomiting and diarrhoea and were admitted to the hospital.
 

BENGALURU Dec 31, 2018, 6:05 PM IST

Temple manager's wife, Ambika accused in food poisoning caseTemple manager's wife, Ambika accused in food poisoning case

Kuchuguththi Maramma temple manager’s wife arrested in food poisoning case

Around 15 people died after eating the prasad which was given in the temple while 104 were hospitalised in Mysuru and Tamil Nadu’s Salem

Karnataka Dec 19, 2018, 6:48 PM IST

Kozhikode 4 year old boy dies mother serious jelly candy food poisoningKozhikode 4 year old boy dies mother serious jelly candy food poisoning

Kozhikode: 4-year-old dies, mother serious as jelly candy turns fatal

 A four-year-old boy died of suspected food poisoning after allegedly eating a jelly candy at a bakery in Kozhikode. His mother has been hospitalised and is critical.

Apr 16, 2017, 5:40 AM IST