Film Producer(Search results - 22)
Entertainment9, Sep 2020, 4:19 PM
Tiger Shroff, Kamal Kishor Mishra launched 'Dehati Disco', now to work with Dharmendra in a horror-comedy
Movies are about sharing an experience together, says Bollywood film producer Kamal Kishor Mishra
Lifestyle24, Aug 2020, 6:08 PM
Meet Hadelin de Ponteves, an AI pioneer who’s turning film producer in India
At 26, he had so much negativity and desperation, that he quit Google and started writing about all the bad emotions he felt. While doing so, all his negative emotions went away and he was filled with positive energy.
India9, Jul 2020, 4:42 PM
Rockline Venkatesh admitted to hospital with breathing issue had met MP Sumalatha who is COVID-19 positive
A day after Mandya MP, actress Sumalatha announced she tested positive for COVID-19, film producer and her friend, Rockline Venkatesh, isolated himself. Today, he was admitted to a private hospital with severe breathing problems
Entertainment24, Mar 2020, 12:12 PM
Film producer, close to Kannada star Rajkumar‘s family, commits suicide; records video before killing self
Kapali Mohan, a noted film producer and financier known to Kannada actor Rajkumar‘s family, allegedly committed suicide at a hotel room. Before taking the extreme step, he blamed Karnataka CM and transport minister for not doing enough.
Entertainment12, Dec 2019, 3:57 PM
Shane Nigam controversy: Producers write letter to ban Malayalam actor from south Indian industry
Malayalam actor Shane Nigam has tendered an apology for his controversial statement on a social media platform where he termed film producers as "mad caps".
Entertainment30, Nov 2019, 3:33 PM
Hit Kirik Jodi producer Pushkar Mallikarjun, actor Rakshit Shetty release Avane Srimannarayana trailer
After creating the hit Kirik Party, film producer Pushkar Mallikarjun and actor Rakshit Shetty are all set for their much-awaited Avane Srimannarayana which is touted as a pan-Indian film. Rakshit Shetty says he has dreaming of this release for the last three years.
FOOTBALL28, Nov 2019, 4:53 PM
ISL: Manchester City’s owners acquire majority stake in Mumbai City FC
Manchester City owners CFG will become the 65% majority shareholder of the Mumbai City FC club, alongside existing shareholders, Bollywood actor and film producer, Ranbir Kapoor and Bimal Parekh who combined will hold the remaining 35% of shares
Entertainment25, Nov 2019, 7:13 PM
After receiving threats for haircut Mollywood actor Shane Nigam gets new hairstyle
New pictures of Mollywood actor Shane Nigam that has gone viral on social media seems to have stirred up more controversy. Earlier, Shane Nigam had allegedly received death threats from veteran film producer Joby George for changing his hairstyle, which ruined continuity in the film
ENTERTAINMENT17, May 2019, 3:06 PM
Legendary Kannada film producer GN Lakshmipathy dies at 104
Legendary Kannada film producer, 104-year-old GN Lakshmipathy, who had funded many notable Kannada movies, passed away on Thursday, owing to age-related ailments.
ENTERTAINMENT17, Apr 2019, 1:16 PM
'Nikhil Yellidiyappa' movie title: KFCC rejects 5 producers' requests
Five Kannada film producers sought KFCC for permission to title their film as "Nikhil Yellidiyappa" which is commonly seen in memes and trolls on social media
15, May 2018, 4:45 PM
Watch: Here's how Dileep surprised his fan on his birthday
Malayalam actor Dileep who was in the news after a film producer Liberty Basheer filed a defamation case against him, seeking compensation of Rs 10 crore is now seen celebrating his fan's birthday.
14, May 2018, 10:59 AM
Popular filmmaker files Rs 10 crore defamation suit on Mollywood actor, Dileep
Malayalam film producer and theatre owner Liberty Basheer has filed a defamation case against actor Dileep, seeking compensation of Rs 10 crore.
9, Apr 2018, 7:06 PM
'Do not screen Rajinikanth and Kamal Haasan's movies, you will be responsible for damages': Sa Ra Govindu
Sa Ra Govindu warns film distributors from screening Rajinikanth and Kamal Haasan's films