Electrocution(Search results - 13)
NEWS5, Jun 2019, 6:11 PM IST
Bengaluru Night Cap: From Lord Vishnu statue reaching Bengaluru to Environment Day Celebration
Lord Vishnu statue travelled for seven months before reaching Bengaluru. Environment Day was observed in many parts of the city. These and other news headlines on Bengaluru Night Cap.
NEWS5, Jun 2019, 2:33 PM IST
8-year-old boy electrocuted while playing in Bengaluru school; principal arrested
A student of class three who was playing on the first floor of the school building got electrocuted as he touched the live wires powering CCTV cameras that ran along iron grills. The principal of the school has been arrested.
NEWS21, May 2019, 11:57 AM IST
Bengaluru: 14- year-old succumbs while battling electric shock burns for 4 days
Nikhil had accidently touched a live wire on his neighbour’s terrace while fetching a cricket ball on May 16. He had suffered about 40% burns and was being treated at Victoria Hospital. However, he succumbed to the burns early Monday morning.
NEWS20, May 2019, 9:05 PM IST
Boy who suffered electric shock in Mathikere dies; BBMP commissioner announces Rs 5 lakh compensation
A boy who suffered electric shock in Mathikere died today (May 20). BBMP commissioner N Manjunath announced Rs 5 lakh as compensation to family and also said he will hold a meeting with BESCOM and KPTCL to ensure all hanging cables are shifted underground
NEWS14, May 2019, 3:57 PM IST
Father of boy who was electrocuted beaten up by gang for filing police complaint
Basavaraju alleged that he was beaten up because he had filed a police complaint against a landlord for illegally drawing power from BESCOM lines.
NEWS14, May 2019, 2:32 PM IST
8-month-old baby electrocuted while playing in under-construction building in Bengaluru
8-month-old child was allegedly electrocuted while playing in a shed in an under-construction building in Kodihalli, Bengaluru.
NEWS25, Feb 2019, 12:26 PM IST
8-year-old boy dies of electrocution in Dr Rajkumar park
The eight-year-old boy was electrocuted when he came in contact with a live wire while playing in the park at around 7:30 pm and died on the spot as per eyewitnesses.
13, May 2017, 1:02 AM IST
High tension wire electrocutes woman, chars her body beyond recognition
On Friday evening, Chandrakala, a woman from Hyderabad, died when the car she was travelling in came in contact with a high tension wire that was hanging low over the road. The incident occurred at Yacharam, Telangana.
18, Jan 2017, 7:21 AM IST
Karnataka girl wins National Bravery Award for saving brother from electrocution
Karnataka girl Siya Vamansa Khode will be one among the recipients of the National Award for Bravery for 2016 this Republic Day