Batteries(Search results - 4)
India4, Sep 2020, 3:06 PM
Karnataka: 1-year-old dies after swallowing TV remote battery
A 1-year-old boy died early this morning in Mysuru, after swallowing a battery used in remote controls for television. The infant was being treated at the KR hospital since August 31.
LIFESTYLE30, Jul 2019, 8:21 PM
Tips and Tricks: Perils of sleep deprivation; protecting leather handbag and checking battery health
If you sleep less you tend to eat more making your chances to achieve health goals very slim. In the lifestyle section, watch how to remove stains from leather bags. Also get a glimpse of the tech world and know how to check if any energy is left in batteries
NEWS16, Jun 2019, 3:03 PM
Bengaluru: Mobile tower battery thieves arrested after evading cops for a year
An MBA graduate along with his friend had been stealing private mobile tower batteries in Bengaluru and had been on the run for almost a year. They were arrested after they broke the usual protocol and stole batteries from a BSNL tower in the city.
21, Apr 2017, 3:07 AM
Waste glass bottles used to make gen-next batteries
Scientists have used waste glass bottles and a low-cost chemical process to create high- performance lithium-ion batteries that store four times more energy than conventional batteries.