A search warrant for Alec Baldwin’s mobile phone was used by the officials last month in Halyna Hutchins’s death case. The actor says the "best way to honour the death of Halyna Hutchins is to find out the truth”.
Entertainment Jan 9, 2022, 7:45 PM IST
The investigating officer of the ‘Rust’ shooting incident which killed Halyna Hutchins, have sought permission to seize Alec Baldwin’s mobile phone.
Entertainment Dec 17, 2021, 1:41 PM IST
Hollywood veteran star Alec Baldwin has deleted one of his two Twitter accounts following his interview about the shooting accidental that killed cinematographer Halyna Hutchins
Entertainment Dec 6, 2021, 12:20 PM IST
In Alec Baldwin's first big interview since the Rust tragedy in October, the actor said he has "no idea" how a live round had gotten onto the film set.
Entertainment Dec 2, 2021, 9:00 AM IST
The actor has been sued by script supervisor Mamie Mitchell, saying that she has suffered mental trauma and injury in her nervous system because of the incident wherein Baldwin was not required to fire a gun as per the script.
Entertainment Nov 18, 2021, 2:38 PM IST
The producer further added that Halls was removed from set immediately after the prop gun was discharged, and production did not resume filming until Dave was off-site.
Entertainment Oct 26, 2021, 3:17 PM IST
The incident is still being investigated by police, who have executed a search warrant on the set.
Entertainment Oct 25, 2021, 7:22 PM IST
The event occurred on the set of "Rust" in the southwestern US state of Texas, where Baldwin is starring in a 19th-century western.
Entertainment Oct 22, 2021, 12:24 PM IST