Students who had breakfast fell sick following which the snakelet was discovered in the vessel while food was being served.
India News Nov 19, 2021, 5:56 PM IST
Stonny Brook Restaurant celebrated Children’s Day with pomp and fervour as students from government schools and underprivileged students gorged on a sumptuous meal in Bengaluru
India Nov 16, 2019, 4:58 PM IST
A BMTC bus taking 50 students on tour accidentally caught fire near Chennapatna on Bengaluru-Mysuru Road today.
Dec 3, 2016, 8:02 AM IST