Expose: A complaint against Karnataka CM Siddaramaiah has been filed for his alleged relations with Vijay Eswaran, who had carried out financial fraud, Ponzi scam
A complaint has been filed against Chief Minister of Karnataka, Siddaramaiah, accusing him of aiding, abetting, protecting and promoting the private investors, persons involved in Ponzi schemes operating in the state and other parts of the country.
Photos of Siddaramaiah taking help from Vijay Eswaran, who is currently absconding on charges of cheating is making the rounds. It is alleged that Congress President met Eswaran in China and had sent gifts to Siddaramaiah.
Siddaramaiah is alleged of protecting and helping the M/s QI Group of Companies founded by Vijay Eswaran, which is declared as national security threat.
— B.S. Yeddyurappa (@BSYBJP) May 6, 2018
The complaint copy states:
1. Tamil origin Vijay Eswaran, who is based in Malaysia, is the accused in hundreds of FIRs across India.
2. Eswaran is also being prosecuted by the Enforcement Directorate in Chennai and Mumbai.
3. Eswaran and his illegal Ponzi schemes have been declared as a threat to national security by the serious frauds investigation office.
4. Shell companies have been reported as frauds in several proceedings of the parliament 2013 onwards.
5. He has been declared as absconding accused since 2009.
6. The CVC/CBI order, SFIO order and enquiry were all ordered during UPA government. Hence Congress cannot claim political vendetta.
7. The shell companies of Eswaran are being prosecuted across the world including Sri Lanka, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, Nepal, Turkey, Ghana, Guinea, Iran, Ivory Coast.
8. Complaint/Petition of more then 1300+ pages containing evidence about the illegal Ponzi scheme along with the social media evidence, photographs and government documents have been submitted to the Governor of Karnataka.