Five Indian Superstitions That Stem From Scientific Explanations
27, Jun 2018, 5:06 PM
While most superstitions seem ridiculous & bizarre, some of them have seemingly logical explanations behind their origins.
1. Hanging lemon and chillies prevent you from buri nazar (evil eye)
2. Throwing coins in fountains and rivers brings good luck.
3. Lizard falling on a person brings misfortune
4. Sweeping the house after sunset causes poverty
5. Eating curd and sugar before stepping out turns out to be lucky