“God of cricket”, “Master Blaster”, “Little Master”, “Legend” - these are all just some of names for cricketing legend - Sachin Tendulkar. Even though Sachin decided to call its quits to an illustrious cricketing career on November 16, 2013, he still is one of the most loved cricketers in India. And even after retirement, the 'little master' continues to hold a steady ground beyond cricket and politics. In his career spanning over 24 years, he has endorsed over 50 brands with an accumulated endorsement fee reportedly of over Rs 500 crore.
Here are a few Sachin Tendulkar advertisements that have charmed the cricket star in the world of buying and selling products over the years.
1. Band Aid The spot ends with the punchline ‘Band-Aid yaane first aid’.
2. Pepsi Ad 2013 with Shane Warne and Carl Hooper
3. Pepsi Ad with SRK
4. Action Shoe with little Kunal Khemu
6. Pepsi Ad with Kambli
7. Boost is the secret of our energy with Kapil Dev
8. Reynolds Waterproof gel pen
9. Toshiba Power TV
10. Colgate total ad